A. Aviation procedure:
The customers are pleased to show all relevant documents for checking out goods
B. Pay charges:
Please pay relevant charges at Cashier counter after finishing import consignments.
C. Colleting cargo:
please present cargo release sheet , invoice, AWB at warehouse section
INSTRUCTION FOR DISPATCHING DOMESTIC CARGO
A. Aviation procedure: Customers prepare enough necessary documents and follow instruction:
– Step 1: showing “Shipper Instruction for Dispatch” (SID) with all items filled in, marked by Customs seal.
– Step 2: Acceptance staff will check quantity, weight, size and other requirements and sign up the SID.
– Step 3: pay all relevant fees at Accounting counter after completing all documents.
B. Security clearance:
– Cargos are checked by X-ray security screen of Airport authority.
C. Issue AWB:
– Airway Bills issuance is carried out at Airlines’ offices.